Due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, please be aware of the following changes to our office procedures. A well-constructed infection control preparedness plan in our office is essential for the protection of patients and staff:
1) If within the past 14 days, you have experienced flu or cold like symptoms or were exposed to someone who was, you will not be seen in our office at this time. Staff will make arrangements with you for an appointment in the future.
2) Only patients are permitted in the waiting area and in exam rooms, all others must remain in their cars or outside practicing social distancing (six feet apart).
3) Upon entering the office your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly.
4) Please know that surfaces touched by patients or staff are disinfected throughout the day.
5) With community spread of COVID-19, we do not accept new patients who do not practice social distancing of at least six feet between non-household members. If you have been in a crowded space such as an airplane or a bus within the last 10 days, you will not be seen at this office. Exceptions are made for people employed in various occupations where COVID-19 precautions are similarly practiced.